Registration for the Fall 2018 Baseball & Softaball season is expected to open on July 13th. These are anticipated dates for the Fall 2018 Season (subject to change without notice)
- Early Bird Registration open July 13- July 27
- Standard Registration open July 28 - Aug. 24
- ***CHANGE*** There may be no Late Registration this season depending on the number of registrants for each division during the open registration periods.
- ***NEW*** Skill Assessments for ALL players registered in AA, AAA and Majors are:
- Saturday, August 25 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Bryce Harper Field. Register for your Assessment time slot.
- Rain date is Sunday, August 26th at Emory Rec Center. Same time slots will be used.
- There are back-up dates on August 29th and September 5th at Chevy Chase Field, 5500 41st Street, NW, between 6 PM and 8 PM
- Teams formed, practice and game schedules announced between Sept. 8 and Sept 14.
- First games played the weekend of Sept. 15 & 16
- Final season games played weekend of November 10 & 11.
- All dates are estimates and may change without notice. Check back often.
- Visit our FAQs for more information
For more information on registering, email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Capitol City Little League
|Capitol City Little League is a volunteer run organization focused on introducing and teaching baseball and softball to our children - ages 5 to 14. Each season, more than 500 children participate in CCLL. See boundaries for eligibility.|
Like Us on Facebook!
Capitol City Little League
P.O. Box 5764
Washington, D.C. 20016