To Update the Website
In order to edit the website including changing text or moving menu items around or adding new pages - you need to access the public website via TeamSnap.
To Access TeamSnap
- Go to www.teamsnap.com and click the green Log In button in the top right corner.
- Click on Capitol City Little League under My Leagues.
- Click on the Public tab.
- Click on the link next to Subdomain - http://capitolcitylittleleague-demo.sites.teamsnap.com
- You'll then be shown the site - but there is a button in the upper right corner that has your name in it with a down arrow next to it. Click on the down arrow and chose the Edit Your Site option.
- You'll be displayed a list of pages. These are shown in the order that menus are created. You can see which pages are live and which are disabled.
About Capitol City Little League
|Capitol City Little League is a volunteer run organization focused on introducing and teaching baseball and softball to our children - ages 5 to 14. Each season, more than 500 children participate in CCLL. See boundaries for eligibility.|
Like Us on Facebook!
Capitol City Little League
P.O. Box 5764
Washington, D.C. 20016