Eligibility and Boundary Map
Capitol City Little League Programs are open to children and teenagers who reside within or attend schools within specific boundaries in Washington, DC
Players are eligible for Cap City Little League programs under any one of the following three conditions:
(1) Reside within Cap City Little League's boundary: See Map Below. Boundaries extend from intersection of Western Avenue and Rock Creek Park, West along Western Avenue to its intersection with River Road; South along River Road to its intersection with Wisconsin Avenue; South along Wisconsin Avenue to its intersection with Porter Street; East along Porter Street its intersection with Rock Creek; North along Rock Creek to its intersection with Military Road; East along Military Road; continuing East along Missouri Avenue to its intersection with Georgia Avenue; North along Georgia Avenue to its intersection with Eastern Avenue; Northwest along the DC-Maryland border to the northernmost point of Washington DC; Southwest along the DC-Maryland border to the intersection of Western Avenue and Rock Creek Park.
Not sure? Use Little League International's league finder webpage.
(2) Attend a school within Cap City Little League's boundary:
- Blessed Sacrament School
- Edmund Burke School
- Center City PCS (Brightwood Campus)
- DC International School
- Deal Middle School
- Georgetown Day School
- Hearst Elementary School
- Milton Gottesman Jewish Day School (Milton)
- Lafayette Elementary School
- Latin American Montessori Bilingual (LAMB) PCS
- Lowell School
- Murch Elementary School
- Shepherd Elementary School
- Sheridan School
- Sidwell Friends School (Middle and Upper School Only)
(3) Have a boundary waiver: If a prospective player lives outside Cap City Little League's boundaries and wishes to play in Cap City Little League, waiver requests will be determined by Cap City Little League in compliance with Little League International guidelines. Waivers are only granted in special circumstance. Contact the Registration Coordinator with questions about boundary waivers.